Homemade Body Wash Recipe with 1 bar of Soap
CALM DIY Beauty Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of distilled or purified water
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerin
-1 tbsp honey
1) Cut 1/4 bar of Soap into small pieces
2) Add water, glycerin and honey
3) Stove top: simmer until melts approx 2 mins / Microwave: heat for 30-60 secs
4) Stir until uniform in appearance and allow to cool to room temperature
5) Pour into sterilized container and allow to solidify, may take up to 4 hours
Yield: 14 fl oz of Body wash, Fill 4 fl oz bottle, store remainder in refrigerator. When it’s time to Refill, Wash your container and Refill.
Please Note: Honey is a natural preservative, but the non refrigerated product should be used within 4 weeks. Not every soap is the same, so experiments might be required to get the correct consistency.
Like CALM Skin Care Inc on Facebook
Follow CALM Skin Care Inc on Instagram
Pin CALM Skin Care Inc to Pinterest